Are you trapped with a service provider you don’t like because of access to parts?
Are you living with subpar or expensive chemicals due to the threat of service access hanging over your head?
Would you like to have the freedom to choose your service provider?
The “Absence of Leverage” in a car wash business typically manifests itself as a “limited choices” problem-by design. The typical car wash supplier and/or service organization wants you to be trapped into doing business with them. And if you’re honest, you wish you had enough leverage to break free but you don’t know how to get it. So, where do you look to get more leverage?
The answer is much simpler than you may have imagined. It’s the Fulcrum Effect. You have always had the lever in your hands – Voice of the Customer (your purchasing power) – but, like Archimedes, you didn’t have a way to increase the length of the lever nor did you have a place to stand. Now, you do.
Car Wash Technologies (CWT) is a different kind of car wash service and supply company. We are all about our customers’ success and want them to have as much leverage “choice” in the market as possible.
The Fulcrum Effect happens whenever a car wash operator projects their Voice of the Customer through CWT by buying from us. We are the Fulcrum against which the leverage of the Voice of the Customer of our entire customer network is magnified a thousand fold. We use your combined buying power to open the market for you and the rest of the network so you have virtually limitless choices:
• We service all major equipment brands with local, certified technicians to support our customers’ diverse installed bases no matter where you bought your equipment
• We are able to service our customers the way they need us to service them because we have access to all major brands of parts or cross referenced replacement parts and all technical information and data
• We configure our service reach to be where our customers need us to be. With five distribution centers and 30 technicians across seven states, we match our technical service delivery to the retail footprint of our customers.
• We are able to sell the equipment our customers want because we have access to most top brands. We integrate “brand neutral” customer centric solutions based on need and fit, offering the best combination of equipment systems, services and chemistry to achieve the client’s objectives and budget.
• We are available as contract installers no matter where you bought your equipment
• We sell and service all major chemical brands and we offer low cost generic brands to meet every budget need.
• We are a national leader in delivering on site repair service, multi-store program consulting, new investor turn-key consulting, implementation of new technology for enhanced operations at existing washes, and training across a full spectrum operational subjects.
• We are local. We are priced right. We are professional and have the skill and experience to serve your needs.
You entrust us with your VOICE and we convert it into the Fulcrum Effect to generate open markets, open protocols & open service channels. Lend us your Voice! Become an CWT customer and Feel the FREEDOM of Choice.